• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black

Sony 4K Ultra HD TV: With 2160p resolution, this 4K Ultra HD TV delivers your favorite movies and TV shows in realistic detail. The generous display is large enough for everyone in the room to view. Plus, you can connect to the Internet for access to streaming content on Google Play.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

• XBR65X810C

I'm looking at this post on my X810C in my bedroom. I have the X850C in my living room. One small tidbit for a niche consumer: I can walk into either room with the same remote and also control the dvds, only negative is there is not open/close button. Even though they are only 15' apart and facing the same direction with only drywall between them, I have never had an issue with one remote affecting another viewers simultaneous session. If someone is watching out there from the couch, the remote is only 10' away.  Btw both are great, not quite as high end as some of the samsungs but they have several undersirable issues that led me this way and I'm quite happy with the viewing experience.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016