Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Senior Member - 1K
posted: Sep. 18, 2016 @ 4:09p
The one I purchased from Amazon in 2014 had a mini USB charging port, not the micro USB that has been standard on cell phones until recently. It was the only device I had that used that port and so the use of the included cable was required. Eventually I let it go for that reason alone.
FutureDilemma said: The one I purchased from Amazon in 2014 had a mini USB charging port, not the micro USB that has been standard on cell phones until recently. It was the only device I had that used that port and so the use of the included cable was required. Eventually I let it go for that reason alone.
Hard to say what it comes with as the page says both. Personally I would order if I knew it was micro-usb but not willing to risk mini-usb.
- 4 levels brightness with flash mode - ideal for camping, reading, entertaining, emergencies and more - HI POWER natural spectrum led provide 200 lumens of illumination,CRI(color rendering index)>70 - Built-in long life rechargeable battery with Micro USB cable - Durable, drop resistant construction - Unique Patent Design - Long Life, Energy saving, Rated for 36,000 hours of use
- Power: 2W - Charging port: MINI USB - Input: 5V/1000mA - Color temperature: 5500K - Luminous flux: 200Lum - Battery: Li-lon battery 1800mA - Life: >36000hours - Work temperature: 0~40°C
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.