Caseology iPhone 7 Slim Clear Case (Waterfall Series) $1.99 AC + FSSS @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Caseology (via Amazon) is offering their iPhone 7 Slim Clear Case  (Waterfall Series) on sale for $7.99 - $6.00 coupon code "86RDBWQB" = $1.99 with Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $50+ or with Amazon Prime

• Clear all around the edges keeps things looking clean and stylish
  • Durable Grip
  • Flexible, transparent acrylic protects it from impact
  • Endless Possibilities: Express yourself freely
  • for Apple iPhone 7 Only (2016)

Rated 4.8/5 stars from 48 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon worked for me.
thank you

All these great reviews then at the end they all say "I received this product at a free or discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review".  How many 1 star reviews have you seen that have this tagline in the end?  Used to be able to trust Amazon star review rating, now I have to comb through everything for these guys who won't give a bad review for fear they get blacklisted from the "free stuff if I give a review" train.  Annoying.

DelCheapo said:   All these great reviews then at the end they all say "I received this product at a free or discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review".  How many 1 star reviews have you seen that have this tagline in the end?  Used to be able to trust Amazon star review rating, now I have to comb through everything for these guys who won't give a bad review for fear they get blacklisted from the "free stuff if I give a review" train.  Annoying.
  Yeah, that's a good point! That said, it's $2 for a bare bones case. There's probably not too much to ask for and not too much to complain about at that price.

~Paik  

Fakespot has graded F on its reviews. 64.3% low quality.

jolapo said:   Fakespot has graded F on its reviews. 64.3% low quality.
Looks worse on ReviewMeta: http://reviewmeta.com/amazon/B01JSZNF68
DelCheapo said:   All these great reviews then at the end they all say "I received this product at a free or discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review".  How many 1 star reviews have you seen that have this tagline in the end?  Used to be able to trust Amazon star review rating, now I have to comb through everything for these guys who won't give a bad review for fear they get blacklisted from the "free stuff if I give a review" train.  Annoying.
Agreed.  The data shows that they're totally biased too: http://reviewmeta.com/blog/analysis-of-7-million-amazon-reviews-...

Hrm. Coupon not working anymore?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017