• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Newegg (US Micro Corp) has the HP Pro 6300 Desktop Computer w/ Intel i5 Quad Core (3.2 GHz), 250Gig, 8GB, Win 10 Pro (REFURB)  on sale for $209.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: Limit 3 

• Intel i5-3470 Quad Core 3200 MHz
  • Installed Memory 8GB DDR3
  • 250Gig Serial ATA
  • Small Form Factor Case Size
  • Condition - Grade A
  • 4" x 13.3" x 14.9"
  • 90 Day Warranty

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Please add Refurb to title.

rated:
Whoah screaming 6560 cpu benchmark!
wish I needed something like this... must resist.

rated:
I really don't need it but I bought it anyway.  That is a fast CPU.  Anyone know much about the graphics card on this ? 

rated:
gocint said:   I really don't need it but I bought it anyway.  That is a fast CPU.  Anyone know much about the graphics card on this ? 
  It only has the on chip intel graphics. So plenty enough to do 1080p video and any normal computer functions and play most flash-style games but not strong enough to play most full fledged PC games even at the lowest settings. I guess it depends on the graphic intensity of the game but don't expect much.

rated:

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
gocint said:   I really don't need it but I bought it anyway.  That is a fast CPU.  Anyone know much about the graphics card on this ? 

Looks like avaiilable PCIe slot-probably low height needed

rated:
This is the Small Form Factor (SFF) 6300 Pro.
Manual and other docs available here. Motherboard layout is on page 50.
The manual says there's room for a second HDD under the power supply.

ETA: N'egg description says it comes wth a DVD-ROM drive (not burner).

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
  It only has the on chip intel graphics. So plenty enough to do 1080p video and any normal computer functions and play most flash-style games but not strong enough to play most full fledged PC games even at the lowest settings. I guess it depends on the graphic intensity of the game but don't expect much.

It has HD 2500 graphics on the chip.  
List of playable games:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/...

Skyrim, EVE online, Civ 5, Fifa 13, etc.

It is a 4 year old part and will definitely not handle the latest greatest higher end games.  

rated:
I dont see Minecraft or Roblox on the list.  You would think that should not be a problem. Strange

rated:
Sold out.

rated:
You can get these on eBay for $50 less. Not that great of a deal.

rated:
Yeah, not sure I understand the excitement over a 4yo refurb.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016