• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Linksys (16.93kB)
Disclaimer
Dell Small Business has the Linksys EA8500 AC2600 USB 3.0 and eSATA 4x4 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router + Buffalo DriveStation USB 3.0 3TB External Hard Drive (HD-LC3.0U3) + $100.00 Dell gift card on sale for $345.99 - $66 off using coupon code "FALL66" (Exp. 9/26 @ 5AM PT) = $279.99 with free shipping. The $100 Dell gift card will appear in cart during checkout and will arrive via email in 10-20 days. 

On Amazon, this router ($200) and the 3TB hard drive ($87) would be over $280 together and excludes the gift card. 

More deals in the official Dell Small Business coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal

rated:
I got this router on clearance at WalMart and I love it.

rated:
At first look I thought it was just a router. On second look this is a great deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016