This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung - Refurbished Galaxy S7 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) $369.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - Refurbished Galaxy S7 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked)
$369.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-refurbished-galaxy-s7-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black-onyx/5492305.p?skuId=5492305

Talk all day with this Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. Its curved 5.1 inch display provides a better view, and the autofocus camera snaps detailed pictures in low lighting conditions. Purchase items and pay bills directly without pulling out your card with the Samsung Pay app via this Samsung Galaxy S7 phone.This product has been refurbished. Learn more.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just wonder why many refurbished available. Well, at least this S7 won't fry you like the Note 7 just released by Samsung the great.

FYI, Samsung is apparently looking at pulling the launch of the S8 forward, because the Note 7 problems have left them without a flagship phone...

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/09/14/galaxy-s8-release-might-be-a...

seems to be sold out...otherwise a good price

katariat said:   seems to be sold out...otherwise a good price

It's still available via in store pick for my local Best Buy.

Says sold out online. May be one should try their luck in the store!

Great price for this amazing phone. However, most android phones don't hold their value very well and I have to assume this will plummet even more in the coming months.

pizzatriangle said:   Great price for this amazing phone. However, most android phones don't hold their value very well and I have to assume this will plummet even more in the coming months.
Every phone is a depreciating asset. The more expensive the phone, the "more" it depreciates. Same principle on most electronics/autos/etc.

I'm bummed I missed this on their 'bay store (sold out just 10 minutes ago). Would have gotten the current 8% bucks promo on top of the price.

90 day warranty.

Not available for pickup within 250 miles of NYC, Chicago, or LA.

Looks like it's gone.

Is it considered refurbished if they replaced the battery?

This is not the same one w/the igniting battery problems. That's the Note 7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017