This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Angle Grinder $10 @ Northern Tool FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

FREE SHIPPING Ironton 4in. Angle Grinder 4 Amp | Corded Handheld Grinders| Northern Tool Equipment
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rule no 1 - never buy cheap electric tools.

This is a 4" grinder but aren't most of the grinder discs 4 1/2"?

Rule no 2 - if you are going to use a tool 10 times or less go ahead and buy the cheap one

Rule No 3 - buy TWO cheap ones, because the first will crap out before the job is done.  Also buy a fire extinguisher.  Just in case.

Rule # 4- Come to my garage full of well used Cheaper tools that have been running for years...and my house is still standing

yacheapbastard said:   Rule # 4- Come to my garage full of well used Cheaper tools that have been running for years...and my house is still standing
   "Well-used cheaper tool" is how my better half often refers to me

4 amp lol

I used an angle grinder for 20 years and this looks like a great deal!

These things are amazing! I can't believe I just discovered them a couple of months ago. So powerful, the problem becomes how to keep them from overdoing things. There's a coupon in magazines this month for Harbor Freight's model, well worth $12.

Rule #5 Always break the made up rules.

$10 for a power tool is an awesome deal.

Glad to have it

the code is good for other items also

Keycode: 248527

This keycode entitles you to $5 off your purchase over $15. *Not valid with other offers. Excludes: gift cards, Hotline memberships, prior purchases, shipping and tax. Offer expires 10/18/16.

the code works for several items and the angle grinder is ok

In for 1. Thanks OP!

went for the twice as expensive 4-1/2 inch more amps with accessories $20 shipped

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200641707_2006417...

The angle grinder is similar to Harbor Freight's cheapest one but at $10 is less than Harbor Freight.

if there a tool that exists that has the potential to murder oneself it is an angle grinder. that said, i bought the cheap HF one and it has worked great and i can still breathe oxygen today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017