• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

FREE SHIPPING Ironton Heat Gun 1500 Watt | Heat Guns| Northern Tool Equipment
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows $14.99 for me.

Right...and then you use the coupon code, which brings it down to $9.99

My experience was that I used the coupon and got it to show $9.99, but when I tried to check out using PayPal, it showed $14.99 as the amount to be approved.  I backed out and did the credit card checkout and it preserved the $9.99 throughout and shows as such on the order confirmation.  Still haven't seen an email from them, but hoping for no surprises.

Thanks, OP!

in for one. thank you OP! FYI, BEST charcoal starter EVAR. Keeping this one as a back up.

same experience for me - Paypal checkout showed 14.99. Backed out and used credit card.

how is it different from / better than a hair dryer?

DealHunter2006 said:   same experience for me - Paypal checkout showed 14.99. Backed out and used credit card.

That I've seen.  If you us paypal at the first opportunity, you don't get to enter the coupon, etc.  You want to wait until the final page where you'd enter a credit card and THEN you do the paypal option.  Kind of stupid they let you enter the keycode then throw it out.

qqzj said:   how is it different from / better than a hair dryer?

Did you read the product description?

The IrontonŽ 1500W heat gun provides sufficient power for DIY use. Features 2 heat settings (572° and 932°F), large trigger switch for comfort, mica paper element and removable collar. Hanging ring for convenient storage.

Great deal! My boyfriend did ask if it was a hair dryer (but he really was joking)

Checked out as Guest THEN selected PayPal as method of payment- worked fine.

I don't see $10 after code..... only goes down to $14.99

Deal dead.....

Got mine today. Seems decent for $10. Can't complain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017