• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Yoga (25.18kB)
Disclaimer
Groupon is offering 20% Off Local Deals  with coupon code "AUTUMN20". 

Deal Notes: Valid on 1 unit per transaction; max 3 uses per customer. Max $50 discount per deal. Must click through to be eligible. Must use mobile or desktop site. Exclusions apply (certain local deals and consumer electronics). Exclusive offer. Non-transferable. Full details: gr.pn/promofaq

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
interesting. Looks like they changed how the promo discount works. If the groupon contains more than one voucher, the 20% only is applied to one voucher out of the total. For example, if the groupon is for three $10 vouchers, you only get a discount of $2 instead of $6 (20% off of $30). Very sneaky as I bought last week with a 20% promo and it wasn't this way.

rated:
bob330i said:   interesting. Looks like they changed how the promo discount works. If the groupon contains more than one voucher, the 20% only is applied to one voucher out of the total. For example, if the groupon is for three $10 vouchers, you only get a discount of $2 instead of $6 (20% off of $30). Very sneaky as I bought last week with a 20% promo and it wasn't this way.
Hmm, that is interesting. I wonder if it is glitching out because of the one unit per transaction restriction.  Which you are correct about, it did not used to act this way.  Did you see it on more than one item? 

I will also test this out on a few different things and  see if I can replicate it. 

rated:
yes, I tried it on the groupon I bought last week and it acts the same, taking 20% off only one of (three) the groupons.

rated:
bob330i said:   yes, I tried it on the groupon I bought last week and it acts the same, taking 20% off only one of (three) the groupons.
Can you send me a link for one of the deals you experienced the issue with.

I tried a couple deals that I thought were like the one you mentioned and I couldn't get the error.

rated:
bob330i said:   yes, I tried it on the groupon I bought last week and it acts the same, taking 20% off only one of (three) the groupons.
  Me too.  Buying a set of three $10 voucher for $4 each.  Only took off 80 cents.

Tried a different code as shown on the site, DROP25, samething. Only took off $1 for the same deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016