• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Prints (36.04kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice!

rated:
Thanks for this -- I had an error when only trying to order 50 prints exactly which came to $0.00 so I added 51 prints and the order processed for .09 cents

rated:
From what I am seeing, you need to first sign up for Amazon Drive in order upload your photos. Free 3-month trial, then $60 / year.

rated:
I did not sign up for drive --  It is included with Prime --  

• Unlimited storage for photos
  • 5 GB for videos, music, and other files

rated:
Worked for me...didn't have quite 50 but it let me do order at no cost.

rated:
lame, you need a Prime account.

rated:
Thanks! I can only find 30 photos to print! I have to hunt down my google photos

rated:
How is that lame? It's a great deal for the millions with Prime.

rated:
Slick29832 said:   lame, you need a Prime account.
   You can always signup for a trial 30 day PRIME ACCOUNT. Cancellation is dead simple and self service.

rated:
Doesn't work for shared Prime accounts?

rated:
Can someone please tell me their thought about the quality of the Amazon print (both paper material and color if the picture)?
I used to use Shutterfly then I found Adoramapix was better.
Til now I think both are better than Walgreens and Costco.
Love to know about Amazon.
I want to print some high-resolution high quality wedding pictures.
Thanks all

rated:
pianoCM said:   Can someone please tell me their thought about the quality of the Amazon print (both paper material and color if the picture)?
I used to use Shutterfly then I found Adoramapix was better.
Til now I think both are better than Walgreens and Costco.
Love to know about Amazon
Thanks all

Thanks for the opinion on other printers, I will have to keep in mind Adoramapix in the future. Sorry don't have anything to add about Amazon quality.

rated:
nice product

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
pianoCM said:   Can someone please tell me their thought about the quality of the Amazon print (both paper material and color if the picture)?
I used to use Shutterfly then I found Adoramapix was better.
Til now I think both are better than Walgreens and Costco.
Love to know about Amazon
Thanks all

Thanks for the opinion on other printers, I will have to keep in mind Adoramapix in the future. Sorry don't have anything to add about Amazon quality.

That was 4 or 5 years back, hopefully they all get better.

rated:
Thanks for the reminder about free photo storage. Nice, I just dump 10-15 years of digital photos that I should had backup on Amazon

BTW, the Win 10 Amazon drive app kept crashing, but restarted itself through the night.

rated:
Code seems to dead as of today

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016