Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928v 32GB Verizon + GSM Factory Unlocked 4G LTE - Black $339.99 A/C w/FS @ eBay

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928V 32GB Verizon GSM Factory Unlocked 4G LTE | eBay
Disclaimer
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928v 32GB Verizon + GSM Factory Unlocked 4G LTE - Black 

$339.99 with promo code: CELLPHONES0916 and checkout using Paypal
free shipping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Damn, if only there was an SD slot.

Showing $359.99

thank you

eswarjj said:   Damn, if only there was an SD slot.

Two things I hate when upgrading to this S6 is the SD slot and removable battery.

Despite these two modifications are bad, Samsung still copy it.

Why bother with the Galaxy S6 when there is iPhone 7?

fatxman said:   Why bother with the Galaxy S6 when there is iPhone 7?
   $339 vs $649?

nguyenkfw said:   
fatxman said:   Why bother with the Galaxy S6 when there is iPhone 7?
   $339 vs $649?

Droid's Ball

Does it work with Tmobile?

Good phone, but if you're on GSM the recent deal for the sd card equipped S7 refurb wasn't much more.

My friend has the S6 and the photos are amazing. At least compared to my LG G3. I just picked up a used LG G4 (tmobile/ting) on eBay for $155. Based on photo quality, I would love an S6. The missing microSD bothers me somewhat. I understand the trends out there, but I lost a lot of data on my LG G2 when that died (no card slot). I would go that route and implement backup solutions, but at least I have an option. Also, I couldn't justify, at least right now, spending twice as much as an S6. But, I would call it superior to the LG G4, just can't justify. I'm not hating on the Galaxy, I've owned the original, S2, S3 and S4 (briefly) before switching to the LG G series.

I like when new phones come out because you can get some good deals on sweet phones!

radam13 said:   My friend has the S6 and the photos are amazing. At least compared to my LG G3. I just picked up a used LG G4 (tmobile/ting) on eBay for $155. Based on photo quality, I would love an S6. The missing microSD bothers me somewhat. I understand the trends out there, but I lost a lot of data on my LG G2 when that died (no card slot). I would go that route and implement backup solutions, but at least I have an option. Also, I couldn't justify, at least right now, spending twice as much as an S6. But, I would call it superior to the LG G4, just can't justify. I'm not hating on the Galaxy, I've owned the original, S2, S3 and S4 (briefly) before switching to the LG G series.

I like when new phones come out because you can get some good deals on sweet phones!

have you check out Moto X?  It have the SD.

The s7 is worth the extra cost. Water resistant, expandable SD, and the dual pixel camera makes a huge difference in low light.

Out of stock

If you ever travel, don't bother. Samsung phones are banned on airplanes

fatxman said:   If you ever travel, don't bother. Samsung phones are banned on airplanes
  Bad information.  Only the Note 7 has been banned and that's only from being turned on or charged during flight.  You can keep it powered off in your bag just fine.

And since this deal is about a completely different series and model, the N7 ban is not relevant whatsoever.    

Samsung phones are not banned from Airplanes...I just flew ton and from Las Vegas last weekend!The airlines are asking people with the S7 Note to keep them turned off during the entire flight!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017