This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg is has the Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop w/ Intel i7 7600, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD+256GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 960m Win10 + Free game on sale for $899.00 with free shipping!

• 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) Display
  • 6th Generation Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz)
  • 16GB RAM DDR4
  • 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
  • Windows 10 Home
  • 5.73-lbs.

Free Game: Choose between either Dead By Daylight, or Hard Reset Redux

The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $999.99 shipped, according to Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Man this is frustrating...I just bought the Ideapad 700 on the Adorama deal a week ago for $799...I wanted the Y700 but it was $200-300 more everywhere. The only difference is the Y700 has the GeForce 960, red backlit keyboard and red accents on the case. The 700 has the GeForce 950, white backlit keyboard, and no red accents. Anyway if anyone is interested in this it seems to be a great laptop. Very fast, great screen (very bright and clear), and one of the very few I've seen with the combo of 16 gigs RAM, 1TB+256SSD, backlit keyboard, and IPS display. The only major thing I don't really like is the touchpad. Your finger doesn't glide over it even as easily as it glides on the case around it which is weird they chose that material. Also the touchpad is all flat so you can't feel the buttons or even the touchpad, and the touchpad buttons are a little stiff. Also the backlight in the keyboard is a little odd..instead of lighting up the letters/numbers on the keys it lights up under and around the keys and the letters/numbers glow a little, but not as much as I'd like (I actually want backlit keys, not just colored light for the cool factor). The case seems to get fingerprints on it extremely easy also if you care about that. It's kind of a matte material that just seems to absorb moisture. You touch it, there's a print. Overall awesome laptop though.

I have that computer...Best thing to do was to downgrade to Windows 7 it works great. Windows 10 was making that computer S L O W....

eddierd said:   I have that computer...Best thing to do was to downgrade to Windows 7 it works great. Windows 10 was making that computer S L O W....
Though I depise all versions of Windows since XP, what do you find slow on yours with Win10?  I just got mine and haven't installed much stuff yet, but so far everything is lightning fast.

Back up to 999. Been watching this for a while. 899 would have been the lowest I've seen. I see it go to 960 or so quite a bit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017