Craftsman 5/8" x 50' All-Rubber Garden Hose - $19.99 FSP @ Sears

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CraftsmanHose
Disclaimer
Sears has the Craftsman 5/8" x 50' All-Rubber Garden Hose  on sale for $19.99 with free store pickup.

• Craftsman Rubber Garden Hose 5/8" x 50' can withstand temperatures from -25 degrees up to 160 degrees
  • This all-rubber hose comes with a concave hexagonal shape and a crush-proof brass coupler for durability
  • The reinforced radial tire cord provides a single stream with 500 psi burst strength
  • Full Lifetime Warranty
  • Made in the USA

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 669 customer reviews. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These hose are absolutely indestructible and I will never buy another one of those "green" hoses again. I have 3-4 of these and they have all stood up to harsh midwestern temp swings for years and years.

Spam is right

javajoejava said:   These hose are absolutely indestructible and I will never buy another one of those "green" hoses again. I have 3-4 of these and they have all stood up to harsh midwestern temp swings for years and years.

I totally agree.  I have two 50 footers that are probably 5-years old now and I usually leave them out every winter.  Both are still going strong.   The only downside is they are heavy.  You need to buy a beefy hose real to handle the size / weight.

I got a 100' one a couple of months ago.
Only one negative I found, it is a lot harder to drag around than the green 100' hose I replaced that had died after 8 years. Not sure exactly why, perhaps because it is heavier, because it has several flat sides (not really round), or perhaps because the rubber just has more traction when you try to slide it.

After replacing my hose my water powered hose winder storage box was no longer able to reel it in and wind it up so I had to replace it with a manual winder.

Other than that I've seen nothing negative about it.

I think I've seen these rubber hose "deals" posted on FatWallet pretty much every month for the past few years now.

Side note: I concur, I used to own one and it was a huge pain to move around compared to a regular green hose (which you can patch if it leaks, by the way)

Best. Hose. Ever.  I've had them for years. Everyone should buy one.  I don't care if you live in an apartment or in a van down by the river --- don't tell me you don't have a need for one ---  that argument doesn't fly on Fatwallet!   Thanks to Fatwallet, I've bought so much stuff that I don't need and some that I don't even use.  I bought that stuff because IT WAS A GOOD DEAL and not because I needed it.  Buy. This. Hose.
[Excuse my smarta$$eriness and this feeble attempt at comedy - it has been a long, boring day.]

Peace.

ArmchairArchitect said:   I think I've seen these rubber hose "deals" posted on FatWallet pretty much every month for the past few years now.

Side note: I concur, I used to own one and it was a huge pain to move around compared to a regular green hose (which you can patch if it leaks, by the way)

There was a good stretch of time this year that none were going on sale. I know cause I was waiting for that "once a month," and it was a couple months before it happened.

also, these can be patched too. collect hose, walk into Sears, walk out of Sears with new hose

We need to buy a couple of hoses to replace some old ones that are finally leaking. Thanks, OP!

This is showing up at $34.99 now. I would have bought 2 at $19.99

For those who own this, are these unofficially considered to be "kink proof"?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017