• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Lenovo IdeaPad 310 Intel Core i3-6100U SKYLAKE 15.6" Laptop
$279.99
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/300-series/310-15-inch/

I bought this laptop for my programming classes at school and I thought that would be all i would be able to use it for, but I found out that this is great for multitasking and taking notes for all of my classes. During the period of thinking about what I was going to buy I was doing a lot of live chats with employees to see which laptop was the best for the right price, and they undermined the abilities of this laptop. They said that this laptop wouldn't be very good for handling programs like android studio, which are very hardy programs that require lots of energy, and it wouldn't be very good for any games other than very minor gaming and I have a full cache of games loaded on here, as well as a bunch of movies.

More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Member Summary

lenovo (74.64kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016