Rite Aid 9/25-10/1 Free aMIR Gel Insoles, up to $1mm and Four Free a/Point and Man Q Crest Pro Health Rinse

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
crest pro-health rinse 250 ml, 3d white 3.5 oz, pro-health 3.7 oz, or complete 4-6.2 oz toothpaste , oral-b 3d white, pro-health, or complete manual toothbrush , glide floss 38.2-54.6 yds or floss picks 75 ct  get 400 pts ($4) wyb 2/$6 limit 2

-$1.25 crest mouthwash, exp. 10/8/16 (p&g 09/25/16) [237-ml.; excludes kids; ets]  (need 2 coupons or 4 coupons to max out. Possible printable up Sunday, TBD, otherwise INSERTS ONLY)

amope gel activ insoles & inserts $9.99
-"try me free" mir (up to $10) 09/25/16 inserts

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2016/0925/rite-aid-0925...  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There's also a $2 off 2 Oral B toothbrush coupon on coupons.com, which would make for free toothbrushes.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
amope gel activ insoles & inserts $9.99
-"try me free" mir (up to $10) 09/25/16 inserts

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2016/0925/rite-aid-0925...  
 

 MisterC -  Link is is to the store ads, not the rebate form.  Is there any other way to obtain the form if don't have access to the news paper?  Thanks. 

Last page of the shows Reese's PB cups as one of the single serve candy that's 67¢.
The S* expires Weds. 9-28.

niniss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
amope gel activ insoles & inserts $9.99
-"try me free" mir (up to $10) 09/25/16 inserts

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2016/0925/rite-aid-0925...  

 MisterC -  Link is is to the store ads, not the rebate form.  Is there any other way to obtain the form if don't have access to the news paper?  Thanks. 

  
SS 9/25 (per note above: "09/25/16 inserts") has a "coupon" that says to download the form from www.amope.com
 

melachri said:   
niniss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
amope gel activ insoles & inserts $9.99
-"try me free" mir (up to $10) 09/25/16 inserts

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2016/0925/rite-aid-0925...  

 MisterC -  Link is is to the store ads, not the rebate form.  Is there any other way to obtain the form if don't have access to the news paper?  Thanks. 

  
SS 9/25 (per note above: "09/25/16 inserts") has a "coupon" that says to download the form from www.amope.com 

  Thanks for the link.  Saw the "try me free" offer on the amope web, but am getting this error message : We're Sorry! An error occurred when we tried to processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact lisar@apfco.com with your issue.When contacting us, please supply the following information with the email to assist with the issue you encountered:

  • R9195W
  • 73.91.239.129
  • av3zhugh1mp2invgjpre2a0v

The rebate purchase period begins Sept. 25.  They probably haven't uploaded the form yet.

If anyone still needs shampoo and conditioner (and isn't still stocked up on last month's deals), Tresemme (2/$8) is free after $5 MQ and $3 S*, and Suave Gold (2/$6) is also free after $2 MQ, $2 S* and $2 PP.

Of course my wife would kill me if I came home with more shampoo/cdx even if it's free, so I'll be passing on this.


jolapo said:   The MIR form is up:
https://apfco.com/secure/R9195W/Home/EntryForm

  I bought the Gel Active Insoles with a UPC ending in 1941. That item doesn't show up on the drop-down list on the MIR form. Guess I have to do an exchange (with a separate receipt for the new purchase so they can see I paid $9.99.

roy7736 said:   There's also a $2 off 2 Oral B toothbrush coupon on coupons.com, which would make for free toothbrushes.
  

DIRECT LINK

PRE CLIPPED

 www.coupons.com/?cid=19476030,19476032,19476018,19475363,1947602...

melachri said:   If anyone still needs shampoo and conditioner (and isn't still stocked up on last month's deals), Tresemme (2/$8) is free after $5 MQ and $3 S*, and Suave Gold (2/$6) is also free after $2 MQ, $2 S* and $2 PP.

Of course my wife would kill me if I came home with more shampoo/cdx even if it's free, so I'll be passing on this.

  
Actually the MQ in this week's RP was for $3, so this one is a $1 MM.

Did the deal tonight--so far I'm still alive.

melachri said:   
melachri said:   If anyone still needs shampoo and conditioner (and isn't still stocked up on last month's deals), Tresemme (2/$8) is free after $5 MQ and $3 S*, and Suave Gold (2/$6) is also free after $2 MQ, $2 S* and $2 PP.
 Actually the MQ in this week's RP was for $3, so this one is a $1 MM.

  Mine was $5/2.

DEAL IDEA:
Buy 4 M&M Candy Bags – $2.50 each
-(2) $1.50/2 M&MS Brand Chocolate Candies, exp. Varies http://www.coupons.com/?cid=19533048 
Pay: $7.00
Earn 300 Plenti Points (limit 4, monthly offer)
Earn 100 Plenti Partner Points wyb 2 M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, Dove, Milky Way or 3 Musketeers Fun Size Bags 9.0 to 11.5 oz or M&Ms Brand Chocolate Candies, exp. 11/19/2016 MUST CLIP THIS ONE in your Plenti Offers
as low as $0.75 each after stacked offers

I bought Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine (gold bottle, says Professionals).  2/$6 - $3/2 mq and received 200PP as well as the following from S*:
Save $2.00 on any TWO (2) Suave Professionals® Gold Hair Care products (excludes Luxe Styling products and 2 oz. trial and travel sizes).
Save $1.50 on any TWO (2) Suave Professionals® Shampoo or Conditioner (28 oz.) or Treatment products (excludes 2 oz. trial and travel sizes).

Suave Mens 3 in 1 product is giving back the following S*:
Save 75¢ on any ONE (1) Suave® Body Wash (12 oz. or larger) product (Suave Essentials®, Suave Men® and Suave Kids®) (excludes trial and travel sizes).
Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Suave Men® Hair Care product.

 

jolapo said:   The MIR form is up:
https://apfco.com/secure/R9195W/Home/EntryForm

  Has any of you done this rebate?  It says the rebate will be an e-check and then you have to print it yourself.  I've never had an e-check before, wonder if will have problem depositing at the ATM. 

niniss said:   
jolapo said:   The MIR form is up:
https://apfco.com/secure/R9195W/Home/EntryForm

  Has any of you done this rebate?  It says the rebate will be an e-check and then you have to print it yourself.  I've never had an e-check before, wonder if will have problem depositing at the ATM. 

  
You have the option to get the echeck, you don't have to get the echeck.  I opted for the regular check or rather, I didn't check the echeck box.

niniss said:   
jolapo said:   The MIR form is up:
https://apfco.com/secure/R9195W/Home/EntryForm

  Has any of you done this rebate?  It says the rebate will be an e-check and then you have to print it yourself.  I've never had an e-check before, wonder if will have problem depositing at the ATM. 
 

If I were to get one of these, I'd use mobile deposit for it. I opted for a paper check since I didn't want to take a chance of the email with the check ending up in my spam folder or otherwise missing it.

You all are very smart about this. I didn't read carefully and just checked all the boxes and hit submit. It was too late when i realized one of the boxes was optional.

So.. I know this is an old thread, but I finally got my check in the mail today. I'd been wondering what happened to it, so was happy to see it show up.

Did anyone get the electronic check?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017