• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

gc (1.11kB)
Disclaimer
Exclusively for new gift card customers, Amazon is offering a free $10.00 credit when you purchase $50.00 or more in Amazon gift cards with coupon code "1016GCARDS". The $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon. com Promotional Credit.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
YMMV belongs in the subject line. These are always targeted offers.

rated:
This one is targeted to those who have never purchased an Amazon Gift Card ("Exclusively for new gift card customers").

rated:
Is the $10 credit limited to purchase only items offered by Amazon.com? I just used my discover promo $10 credit last month, but it took me over a month to find something reasonably priced and available from Amazon.com. Not to mention that I had to call customer service to reinstate the credit because it expired, which I was unaware of.

rated:
WTH: Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
Maybe, only eligible to WalMart's customers

rated:
Oh, that's sad. Not eligible either...

rated:
@kenwallet @elkhartmilis have either of you purchased an Amazon gift card from Amazon.com before? If not, this promotion is very misleading and I apologize for the inconvenience. I may remove the Best Deal if that's the case.

@portfel, I do believe the credit is in face limited to items offered by Amazon.com (no 3rd parties).

rated:
amandainwonderland said:   @kenwallet @elkhartmilis have either of you purchased an Amazon gift card from Amazon. com before? If not, this promotion is very misleading and I apologize for the inconvenience. I may remove the Best Deal if that's the case.

@portfel, I do believe the credit is in face limited to items offered by Amazon. com (no 3rd parties).

Yes, I just recently bought $100 gift card and received $5 extra Amazon.  The deal also from fatwallet member.
That is OK, don't worry or sorry about this.
It's just a not my lucky day. 

rated:
This worked for me. Thanks!

rated:
damn it. 10 accounts and no offer

rated:
Not eligible here!!

rated:
doesn't work for me

rated:
I have a new brand new Amazon prime student account and it says its not eligible :*(

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016