• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Kohl's Cardholders: Keurig K10/K15 Mini Brewer + $10 Kohls Cash
$30.39 AR
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2613012/keurig-k15-personal-coffee-brewer.jsp?skuId=65467522 

1. Price shows at $89.99 in Cart
2. Kohl's Cardholders, apply promo codes: "KBREW20 "HARVEST30" "SEPT4FREE"
3. Add SMALL FILLER into Cart
4. $20 VISA Rebate Form 

Colors that Qualify:

• Chili Red
  • True Blue
  • Jade
  • Black
  • Red
  • Platinum

Also available after Rebate using the same codes above:
​Keurig K55 Coffee Brewing System + $10 in Kohls Cash -- $49.99 AR
​Keurig K250 Coffee Brewing System + $10 in Kohls Cash -- $56 AR

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
do i really need to be a cardholder?

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   do i really need to be a cardholder?

Do you really want the deal? yes.

rated:
Why is a filler needed?

rated:
Just so everyone knows, that $20 Visa card rebate form now shows $20 Kohl's Gift Card.
I bought the Burnt Orange as it was available along with some other colors at the time and the rebate, as I understood, at the time was for all colors. It turned out that Burnt Orange was not even in the rebate form. Should have checked your post on Fatwallet before buying this item. Have to return the whole order.

rated:
Filler is needed to make it cross $50 to get the $10 Kohl's cash. Get a kitchen towel for $2.39 in the clearance section.

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
Just pulled the trigger on this, thanks OP. I also had a $5 reward so I needed a bit more filler so I threw in one of the many 16 packs of K-Cups that they have for $11.99. The fine print said discounts don't apply to these but it took 30% off the $11.99 in my cart, so not too bad of a price especially when I needed about $5 in filler and this comes to $8.39 after the 30% off is applied.

rated:
Filler: "Pilates? I Thought You Said 'Pie & Lattes'" Kitchen Towel 

Filler: "This Coffee is Making Me Awesome" Kitchen Towel 

In for 2 - had to place 2 separate orders since KBREW20 only applies once per order.  KBREW20 expires TODAY.

rated:
StapledPants said:   Filler is needed to make it cross $50 to get the $10 Kohl's cash. Get a kitchen towel for $2.39 in the clearance section.
You need to hit $48 ($98, $148, $198...) to get the KCash. No filler needed.

rated:
serenity22 said:   
StapledPants said:   Filler is needed to make it cross $50 to get the $10 Kohl's cash. Get a kitchen towel for $2.39 in the clearance section.

You need to hit $48 ($98, $148, $198...) to get the KCash. No filler needed.

Not sure about that.  I was at $48.99 and it was showing $0.00 Kohl's cashed earned.  The screen told me I was $1.01 away from earning it.  Is there a trick that I don't know about?  Thanks.

rated:
No trick. Just go ahead on faith and place the order. You will see the KCash after.

rated:
Codes all expired. What happened?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016