This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Stop&Shop is giving a Free EQ, TropicanaŽ Watermelon Beverage 59 oz. (Giant???)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
S&S is giving a Free EQ, TropicanaŽ Watermelon Beverage 59 oz. Redeem by 10/06/2016. Maybe Giant, too.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Marvinomatic said:   S&S is giving a Free EQ, TropicanaŽ Watermelon Beverage 59 oz. Redeem by 10/06/2016. Maybe Giant, too.

nope, we got the side Dish thing.

$1 from ibotta too

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Marvinomatic said:   S&S is giving a Free EQ, TropicanaŽ Watermelon Beverage 59 oz. Redeem by 10/06/2016. Maybe Giant, too.

nope, we got the side Dish thing.

Just SNS but is it only Watermelon? Got an email about it and Lemonade and some other flavor was included in the image. It just mentioned brand of juice - not Watermelon drank specifically.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Just SNS but is it only Watermelon? Got an email about it and Lemonade and some other flavor was included in the image. It just mentioned brand of juice - not Watermelon drank specifically.
The coupon said watermelon, but the email also said lemonade or raspberry lemonade. I tried the latter a few weeks ago and was not impressed, not nearly as good as the Simply Lemonade brand.

I bought it today. Tropicana Watermelon Beverage. It's so so, but it's free! It's very sweet. I'll add Seltzer to it next time.

It did not work with the peach lemonade variety, but CS refunded the money for me. It wasn't in the ad, so I wasn't entirely surprised and would have returned it if CS hadn't given it to me for free .I didn't like it any better than the raspberry lemonade (which I didn't like at all).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017