This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

4 Pairs of Mens Jeans @ American Eagle $66 AC B1G1 50% off w/ FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4 Different pairs of Jeans are discounted plus B1G1 50% Off.
Add a $5.95 filler and use coupon code FRESH for $15 off $75

Original Straight 
Original Boot 
Slim Straight 
Relaxed Straight 

I have heard that you need to add two of the same type to get the B1G1 50% off.  When I tested it, it worked fine that way.  I have not tried mixing and getting 4 different pair.  Seems like a good deal for even two pairs.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

At least when I tried it clearance items did not count toward the $75 as a filler.

Thanks, I'll try some of these out. I've lost about 70 pounds in the past year and I was just getting out my jeans (I don't wear them at all in the summer, just shorts and khaki or dress pants when doing anything more formal) and found that I've shrunken from a size 34 waist to a 30 since I last wore them around March or April, so I'm in the process of replacing just about all of my jeans. I picked up a couple pairs of clearance Levi's at Sears but I still need more.

I was able to put these four different pair of jeans together and get a total of $99.88 after BOGO-50% and Code FRESH.

Rare to get anything but the dregs of last season or two seasons ago for $25 a piece and I've shopped at AEO for 10 years and even worked for them back in the day. You do occasionally catch jeans for $15 on clearance but not often and with limited size choices. (Sucks to wear 32" waist, luckily 34" inseam saves me sometimes!)

AEO 360 EXTREME FLEX ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JEAN - $54.95
ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JEAN - $39.95
AEO EXTREME FLEX ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JEAN - $49.95
ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JEAN - $39.95

$169.84 - $39.96 = $129.88 - $30 coupon "FRESH" = $99.88 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017