• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Save 15% on iTunes Codes

• The 15% off offer is only applicable to iTunes Code valued at $100, $50 and $25. Offer is not valid for other iTunes Code denominations, including but not limited to Variable.
  • Offer is valid while supplies last; limited quantity available.
  • Offer is only valid for the PayPal account associated with this email address; this offer is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not for resale.
  • Offer is only available from Sept 24, 2016 (12:01 AM PST) to Sept 24, 2016 (11:59 PM PST).
  • Offer may not be combined with other coupons or discounts.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

that URL looks fakey to me. But its a legit Paypal site. They do link to it from paypal.com
the page at :
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/about-paypal-products has a link to the paypal-gifts.com page
Maybe everyone knows this but I didn't.

I just bought a $25 card for $21.25, for my HBO Now subscription. It's legit. Same company that goes by PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay. Should earn 5x UR points with a Chase Ink card.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016