Carbon Express Wolverine 26" Light Draw Arrows, Black, Pack of 12 $4.72 at walmart.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Carbon Express Wolverine 26" Light Draw Arrows, Black, Pack of 12 $4.72 at walmart.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Carbon Express Wolverine 26" Light Draw Arrows, Black, Pack of 12
$4.72
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Carbon-Express-Wolverine-26-Light-Draw-Arrows-Black-Pack-of-12/50402139

K-360 Degree Weave TechnologyBack shaft section made with a patented arrow processMatched set

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ordered and WalMart cancelled order in 5 minutes 

same here...ordered for pick up from multiple nearby stores that show it in stock and all orders cancelled

Thats weird, maybe it is a price mistake? Wonder if you can go into the store and buy on the shelf?

My order went through. I just got an email saying my order was ready to pick up.

ordered 6 from 3 different stores, all cancelled 5 out of the 6 ordered making it appear that they each only had 1 in stock. So far only got 1 "ready for pickup' notice

Ordered 3 and 2 were canceled. Still, I got one at this price. Thanks OP!

Glad someone got in on the deal!

I went this morning to pick them up and they would not honor the mistake. They don't actually sell those as a 12 pack. They had a bunch of single arrows and an explanation ready when I got there.

​Late to the game, I found a nearby store with 4 in stock, and the order went through.  

Will pick up tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I saw wolverine and I clicked. I thought it was for his claws or something. Lol.

brokenscrewdriver said:   I saw wolverine  and I clicked. I thought it was for his claws or something. Lol.
I saw a long username, and I clicked. I thought there would be a useful post or something.

yeah its just single arrows and not a 12 pack

Dead. Link above says "we are having technical difficulties"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017