• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Apple (26.72kB)

Posted with ToGo

Apple TV - 32GB - Black

Beats this Previous Front Page Deal by $30!

The new Apple TV delivers an all-new experience with Touch andSiri, powerful new hardware, and great content, games, and more on the App Store. The Touch surface on the new Siri Remote offers innovative ways to interact with your TV, creating a connected experience with a screen that's across the room. With Siri, finding something to watch is as easy as just asking. And with apps, Apple TV allows you to customize your TV for personal and shared experiences in the living room.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price for a pretty awesome device. After 3 generations of Roku devices, I switched to Apple TV and never looked back. For this generation, the Siri integration is pretty nice, though it will always select iTunes as a choice for purchasing over any other application that you have with the content you are looking for, i.e HBO Go. No matter, though. You can select the one you wish. The remote is easy to use and very thin, very small but also easy to slip behind the sofa cushions. More often than not, I use the iPhone to control it.

They also have the 64gig one on sale too. WalMart has same price for 64gig but is $129 for 32gig

can we expect this to drop to $79 by Black Friday? Hold out until then?

no 8k, forget it

katnrica said:   can we expect this to drop to $79 by Black Friday? Hold out until then?
  Yes, just a matter of which black Fri  

Bought this after thanksgiving last year from radio shack at 99. Best price I've seen since then.

MeIsCheap said:   no 8k, forget it

didn't apple say they were going to offer (better) discounts this black friday?

Green OP...got one with store pickup!

katnrica said:   something to take note of:

and should be hitting shelves any day now. (except an early mistake by WalMart) I gave up waiting and got a FTV and X1s instead. But still want to upgrade my Nexus Player. 

disclaimer, I hate apple products. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016