• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Phone
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Motorola - Moto X Pure 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
$249.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-x-pure-4g-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/4345700.p?skuId=4345700 

Matches this Popular Deal from 2 months ago!

Moto X Pure Unlocked Cell Phone: Connect with friends and family wirelessly with help from the vibrant 5.7" touch-screen display and 32GB of storage space for all your music, photos, contacts and apps. Capture group shots and selfies using the front and rear cameras.

Member Summary
3 GB RAM
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So tempting!

last timee Best Buy had this for 249.00 A week later B&H had it for 249 and threw in some extr stuff but the reason I am going to wait for B&H.....no tax that will save like 17.50 where I live

it is $100 off compared to Amazon and wallmart. Excellent deal, but, i can not afford that.

no brainer...one iphone pr 3 moto x...in for 3...Christmas shopping done.

Motorola has been running the same price pretty regularly with full Moto Maker options... I got mine (black, grey trim, silver accents) two weeks ago, though does take 7-14 days to receive.

Good luck with software support.

BigFatCat said:   Motorola has been running the same price pretty regularly with full Moto Maker options... I got mine (black, grey trim, silver accents) two weeks ago, though does take 7-14 days to receive.
  I have been checking Moto Maker regularly and have not seen this. I guess I have not checked often enough...

It was a 48 hour (though they extended it to 72 hour) sale... but they've had it several times... and even during the sale, it seems to go in and out of stock...

coolbreeze said:   Good luck with software support.
  What software support do you expect?  It's pretty much stock Android, so no bloatware from either the manufacturer or carrier... and, besides Nexus phones, they seem to get Android updates faster than anyone.

This has been the on and off price for it, right?

BigFatCat said:   
coolbreeze said:   Good luck with software support.
  What software support do you expect?  It's pretty much stock Android, so no bloatware from either the manufacturer or carrier... and, besides Nexus phones, they seem to get Android updates faster than anyone.

Also looks like there is decent support over at XDA as well.   ​http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x-style/development

How is this compare to the LG G3?

This is comparable, and very similar to the LG G4 in its main hardware. Much better than the G3.

Keep in mind that BestBuy has instituted a restocking fee. I won't buy any phones from them.

Also this fone has no fingerprint scanner -- What were Moto thinking. Moto G4 series home button is used as fingerprint scanner and not as home button ( what the heck are they doing :-S )

Just bit on this. Anyone have recommendations for a case?

damn. dead. looking for a phone. moving away from windows phone where the battery lasts 2 days...

Tronek said:   Keep in mind that BestBuy has instituted a restocking fee. I won't buy any phones from them.

Only on carrier phones.  Unlocked phones don't carry a restocking fee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017