• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Google Chromecast Audio

Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker, making your speaker Wi-Fi enabled. Once set up, simply use your iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook to cast your favourite music, radio stations and podcasts to any speaker in the house.

• Easily cast music to your speakers
  • Listen to your favorites, any time
  • Enjoy your music without interruption

Easily cast music to your speakers 
Tap the Cast button from some of your favourite mobile music apps to start playing through your speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone – search, play, pause, queue songs and turn up the volume – from anywhere in the house. 

Listen to your favourites, any time 
Choose from more than 30 million songs from popular music services like Google Play Music, Spotify and Deezer * . We’re continually adding new apps so there’s no end to the music, online radio stations and podcasts you can enjoy. Discover more at chromecast.com/audio. 

Enjoy your music without interruption 
While you cast, you can use your phone to answer a call, play a game, send a text and even leave the room, all without interrupting what’s playing on the speakers, or draining your battery.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: Edited message to clean link — Sep. 25, 2016 @ 7:22am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if your looking for it, its a better deal then regular price ($10 off?), but IMO its not that awesome.. it's been this price on a few other deals and supposedly "next years model" is supposed to be out soon. no idea what the dif is going to be, maybe this is just as good?

I was super excited about these devices until I realized that you couldnt stream to chromecast video device and chromecast audio device at the same time (I wanted to stream to home theater and over to temote speakers).

anyway... just my opinion, maybe your setup makes these more worthwhile.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016