Posted with ToGo

Serta Left Hand Facing Sectional Sofa
$449.99
http://www.wayfair.com/Sectional-XSQ2219-XSQ2219.html

Price Drops in Cart

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Which one is it? The link goes to all sectional sofas, not a specific one; and none match the picture provided.

mrodrig2 said:   Which one is it? The link goes to all sectional sofas, not a specific one; and none match the picture provided.
† In addition, none of the Serta brand sectionals/sofas are discounted when added to cart.

It was there a few hours ago but it appears it's no longer available. The style was called "Jitterbug", $449.99 price showed up in cart and it was available in two colors; tan or denim blue.†

A few years ago, I acquired my felectric blanket, and i loved it. Electric blankets were very nice, but Serta Sofa - better. At this time Iím not to understand determine if this Sofa pad meet my expectations. Clearly too much cozy sleeping Sofa has made me unduly and soft permissive. I bought Serta Left Hand Facing Sectional Sofa, here`s more information about Serta with examples jonsguide. Look video Serta Left Hand Facing Sectional Sofa

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017