As usual it is targeted, check your My eBay page

Ends 2 am Central time Wed

Member Summary

Ebay Bucks 10% Targeted
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

For once I finally got one of these again. Now just hoping SVM gift cards puts some of my favorite gas cards on sale again.

thx op, bought some silver eagles here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301829334451 

They end up being a dollar or so over spot but I need to manufacture some spend on a new credit card anyway.

FYI, saw this on the terms page, not sure if new or not:
After October 1, 2016, you will not be able to earn eBay Bucks when purchasing eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts purchases within the Gift Cards & Coupons category. 
After January 1, 2017, you will not be able to redeem eBay Bucks for eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupons category. 

Looks like the party is coming to an end.

I got the offer and registered but I am not seeing the eBucks information on the product pages (as I had in the past).

Anyone else have the same problem?

They last time they did this I made a purchase for $400 not realizing that it was not valid at eBay Motors. Darn!

FatMoneyClip said:   I got the offer and registered but I am not seeing the eBucks information on the product pages (as I had in the past).

Anyone else have the same problem?

I saw all the bucks I was supposed to get
I always add things to my cart, and then review if they work or not

Nice thing this time is we will get to use the Bucks in about a week

DirtCheapDad said:   For once I finally got one of these again. Now just hoping SVM gift cards puts some of my favorite gas cards on sale again.
  Don't think gift cards work for this deal.  I tried adding several different types of gift cards and no 10% bonus was shown.

asiansinger said:   
DirtCheapDad said:   For once I finally got one of these again. Now just hoping SVM gift cards puts some of my favorite gas cards on sale again.
  Don't think gift cards work for this deal.  I tried adding several different types of gift cards and no 10% bonus was shown.

Cardcash on eBay has some McDonalds for 12% off, I was able to get 10% bucks as well as use an eBay gift card I bought from Target with redcard 5%.

asiansinger said:   

They absolutely work.  I bought a bunch this morning since we're not going to get Bucks credit for them after 10/1.

For whatever reason, sometimes you need to sign out of your account and then back in to get the Bucks offer to display correctly for a given listing.  Give that a try.

THE GIFT CARD eBay BUCKS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE eBay BUCK FREE TILL OCT 1 ? RIGHT ? ANY ONE KNOW WHATS UP ?

jd2010 said:   thx op, bought some silver eagles here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301829334451 

They end up being a dollar or so over spot but I need to manufacture some spend on a new credit card anyway.

FYI, saw this on the terms page, not sure if new or not:
After October 1, 2016, you will not be able to earn eBay Bucks when purchasing eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts purchases within the Gift Cards & Coupons category. 
After January 1, 2017, you will not be able to redeem eBay Bucks for eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupons category. 

Looks like the party is coming to an end.

And thank you.  I just did the same.  
'Gotta get the new chase card spend up before 3 months.  (what a weird thing to say/think)   

any gift certificates. those best buy ones were incrdible! wish i had bought some more!

parmenides said:   
asiansinger said:   

They absolutely work.  I bought a bunch this morning since we're not going to get Bucks credit for them after 10/1.

For whatever reason, sometimes you need to sign out of your account and then back in to get the Bucks offer to display correctly for a given listing.  Give that a try.

This worked on giftcards for me, I purchased 8 of them before I posted, to make sure the rest of ya'll didn't stock up before I got mine, in front of the looming supposed Oct 1 deadline

(maybe) One trick to get targeted for these offers is to actually log in your account, and browse a couple of interest products. Say you're out looking for a Camera in particular. I've been browsing them daily just to see if any good deals come up, and once a while place a bid but mainly just browsing. I ended up getting targeted to all the offers they give out recently.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017