This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Logitech Living-Room Wireless Keyboard w/ Touchpad (K410) - $19.99 @ Amazon - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Amazon has the Logitech Living-Room Wireless Keyboard w/ Touchpad (K410)  on sale for $19.99 with free shipping on orders over $49. This is part of today's Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 50% Off Select Logitech PC Accessories

Deal Notes: This matches the lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel. This is also the lowest price we've seen in our forum. 

• Wireless living room keyboard: Perfect home theatre or HTPC keyboard 
  • Built-in touchpad: Easily type and control your mouse pointer all with one device
  • 10-meter (33 ft.) wireless range
  • Micro unifying receiver 
  • 1 year battery life (Based on typing two hours per day. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.)

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 66 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $39.99 from TechRabbit.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No backlit keys kills the deal for me.

pjrxj said:   No backlit keys kills the deal for me.
  Would have to agree. Kinda hard to type on a dimly lit room without backlit keys.

pjrxj said:   No backlit keys kills the deal for me.
  Can't agree more.

Backlighting destroys battery life - requires constant recharging or battery replacement. These last up to 18 months on 2 AA batteries.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017