• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

TP-LINK TL-WR700N N150 Portable Wireless Router

This Popular Deal is back again.

At 150Mbps, the TL-WR700N has the wireless speed and range to power a complex set of networking applications to create a highly efficient mobile office or entertainment network in no time. Small enough to fit in the average pocket and with no cables to plug in, save a WAN cable, the router is uniquely suited to providing robust wireless networking to travelers, students, or anyone else for work or play.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

I recently had a solar system installed and to get the WiFi add on card it cost about 100. I bought one of these for around $18 a year ago. Plugged it in to an outlet next to my inverter in the garage. Set it up as a client to my main wifi router upstairs, and then connected it via ethernet to the inverter.

After about the year, I've never had any connection problems, and it's worked like a champ. I think I'll buy another for this price.

When I try to add it to my cart, I get a page saying "Sorry, this page failed to load or no longer exists."

Sorry, this page failed to load or no longer exists.
You can try reloading the page.
Either do I.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016