This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ClearMax 3 Prong Power Extension Cord Cable Strip Outlet Saver 18AWG 1 Foot (10 Pack - Black) $5.99 A/C at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

ClearMax 3 Prong Power Extension Cord Cable Strip Outlet Saver 18AWG 1 Foot (10 Pack - Black)
$5.99 A/C
https://www.amazon.com/ClearMax-Prong-Power-Extension-Cord/dp/B013KO70CI

use coupon code: Y5PZVCRL

Sold by Super Deal and fulfilled by Amazon

free shipping with Prime

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Super Handy to have around!

18 AWG too thin. Minimum should be 16 AWG.

Dead deal! I was in midst of picking out a few add-on items to my order and found the coupon had expired by the time I went to checkout!

Great price. 18awg cable works great in an office environment with a bunch of wall warts, typical computers, etc and other low current applications. However, I wouldn't use this on a laser printer or space heater or other high draw applications. You don't want the cable to become a space heater itself, and the thinner you go, the more you need to be careful how many amps are conducted. If you're cool with keeping track of these and ensuring they're never used in the wrong application, more "power" to you. But I'd be afraid 5 years down the road it gets used improperly and causes a fire. Especially since they look like a normal 16 awg cable. I know someone who used a cheapo PSU cable to their computer and it eventually melted and burned the carpet before it was unplugged. Maybe that was a defective cable, but just respect the physics.

efrugal said:   Dead deal! I was in midst of picking out a few add-on items to my order and found the coupon had expired by the time I went to checkout!
$10.99 is still a pretty good deal if you need 10. Though I'd recommend paying a few bucks more and getting 16awg:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B013HE2PCG

Agree on the 18AWG. I got a 10 pack anyways and plan to switch out the 16AWG ones I have on low power devices.

efrugal said:   Dead deal! I was in midst of picking out a few add-on items to my order and found the coupon had expired by the time I went to checkout!
When a deal is dead, don't just post to the thread. Click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017