This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Dominos BOGO deal with ONLINE orders ONLY and ONLY SOME STORES

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Last week Dominos had BOGO for online orders.  We went to order from our local Dominos, but they were closed for some reason.  So, we went to another one slightly further away and picked up our order.  They had a printed coupon of sorts on the counter noting this deal for APP orders through 10/2.  I went online this week and sure enough found that:

- there is no mention of this on Dominos' website
- my closest store does NOT have this offer
- the offer IS available at the slightly further away location

This is a hot deal depending on what you buy.  Dominos regularly has offers like $7.99 for a 3 item large, this makes it $7.25, a small savings but 9.3% off (which some Fatwalleters would die for). 

Enter code 9206.  This worked in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

I have no idea how widespread this is, and no magic utility to list all the stores that this applies to.

With this deal, a $14.99 Specialty Pizza is $7.50.  That is a hot deal as this is way more than 3 items.  Of course BOGO means you have to order in multiples of two, but that's hardly a problem when ordering pizza.

Also, if you don't know, prices differ by location.  My close location is $.50 to $1.00 more for almost everything.  

I'll be paying with my $50 Dominos gift card purchased for $40 at Meijer in the summer, making this deal even more delicious!

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Dominos Pizza
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is almost certainly a local/regional deal. But what is the code printed on the flyer? There's no way anyone else can try this without a code. Your location would be helpful, too.

There is no "code".  I adjusted the post to explain how to see if the deal applies in your area.

All Dominos discounts use a code. The way to find the actual 4-digit code is a process. Use the method described above, and then after clicking any coupon in the menu (Coupons > Add Coupon), then go back to Home > Order Online > Coupons, and then a sub-menu will appear below and in the field "I already have a coupon" it will show the 4-digit code for whatever offer was first applied.

If the BOGO offer is not displaying in the first place, it probably isn't applicable at a particular store, but the actual code (when known) can still be entered to see if it is valid.

Doubt this deal is prevalent, but you get green just for taking the time to post and doing all that difficult math

yoregano said:   All Dominos discounts use a code. The way to find the actual 4-digit code is a process. Use the method described above, and then after clicking any coupon in the menu (Coupons > Add Coupon), then go back to Home > Order Online > Coupons, and then a sub-menu will appear below and in the field "I already have a coupon" it will show the 4-digit code for whatever offer was first applied.

If the BOGO offer is not displaying in the first place, it probably isn't applicable at a particular store, but the actual code (when known) can still be entered to see if it is valid.

Did not know that.  Coupon is 9206.  I changed the original post.

Thanks for the update. I tried, and the code is invalid for me (Chicago burbs).

It would still be most helpful to post the actual location this where this worked. It might turn out to be the only place this is valid.

yoregano said:   Thanks for the update. I tried, and the code is invalid for me (Chicago burbs).

It would still be most helpful to post the actual location this where this worked. It might turn out to be the only place this is valid.

Done.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017