This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

ENDS Today! T master Kitchen Electrics: Mini Electric Chopper, Hand Mixer, Slow Cooker $2.45 ea a/$12 Rebate KOHLS PU

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has select Toastmaster Kitchen Electrics on sale for $16.99 - 15% w/ promo code SMS1871 - $12 rebate = $2.44 each with free in-store pick up. Sign up for texts by sending SAVE24 to 56457 to use 15% off code. Thanks daisybeetle
$16.99 - code SMS1871 - $12 rebate = $2.44 each
1.5-Quart Slow Cooker (pictured)
2-Slice Toaster in Black
Mini Electric Chopper
15oz Mini Personal Blender
5-Speed Hand Mixer in Black
Mini Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel

www.kohls.com 

store pick up or in store deal only. or spend $75 after discounts for FS

REBATE FORM  https://www.kohls.com/rebates/9.28Toastmaster.pdf? 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
BUMP LAST DAY FOR SALE!!

MISTERCHEAP (Oct. 02, 2016 @ 9:38a) |

Got part of my order today, a box with 2 Slow Cookers and 5 Toasters.

One of the slow cookers is clearly a return or used... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Oct. 03, 2016 @ 6:50p) |

I never received order confirmation, and the Kohl Cash Reward coupon via email. Chatted with their chat team and they r... (more)

eljamesyu (Oct. 03, 2016 @ 10:28p) |

Toastmaster Hand Mixer - Link
Toastmaster 20-oz. Mini Slow Cooker - Link
Toastmaster 1.5-qt. Slow Cooker - Link
Toastmaster 2-Slice Toaster - Link
Toastmaster 5-Cup Coffee Maker - Link
Toastmaster 15-oz. Mini Personal Blender - Link
Toastmaster Mini Electric Chopper - Link
Toastmaster Electric Can Opener - Link
Toastmaster Electric Knife - Link
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MisterCheap:
If I order 7 (7 * 16.99) = 118.93 - 15% (17.84) = 101.09.
This should earn you $20.00 in Kohls Cash and $84.00 in rebates.
And EBates is offering 6% at Kohls today.

Sorry, I have to leave, but check my figures, I could be wrong.

jmcgrailjr said:   MisterCheap:
If I order 7 (7 * 16.99) = 118.93 - 15% (17.84) = 101.09.
This should earn you $20.00 in Kohls Cash and $84.00 in rebates.
And EBates is offering 6% at Kohls today.

Sorry, I have to leave, but check my figures, I could be wrong.

Just make sure the rebate limits work for any items you order, if all 7 will qualify for the rebates, you'll be good to go!  (not sure if Kohls Cash is offered or not, didn't check on that)  You will also earn $5 in YES Rewards too! so add that to your math (make sure you are signed up for that program, it is free to enroll)

Limit 5 rebates per product per household.  So...I'm all in.  5 of each of the 8 items.  $618.10 less 6% cash back = $518.01 - $600 rebates = $81.99 profit.  PLUS $110 in Kohl's Cash to spend in October!

FYI, there are 8 items on the rebate and also on sale.

In for 6! Thanks!

I really need a hand mixer but almost all the reviews state it broke the first time it was used

early christmas shopping!

Nice, thanks.

The rebate form says " Not valid with any other promotions, with the exception of the Kohl’s Associate discount. " but apparently historically this has been fine? (From a search of this terminology).

the rebate form looks weird. How do we tally the total rebate amount if we want to submit multiple items and multiple quantities?

donrull said:   Limit 5 rebates per product per household.  So...I'm all in.  5 of each of the 8 items.  $618.10 less 6% cash back = $518.01 - $600 rebates = $81.99 profit.  PLUS $110 in Kohl's Cash to spend in October!
  I think you transposed a number: $618.10 - 6% is $581.01, not $518.01. So you will make $18.99 in profit.

ETA: Ebates is giving 10% at Kohl's today!

WTF, they cancelled my order (5 each of 7 items). Might be due to shipping/billing discrep though.

spitfiresuz said:   
donrull said:   Limit 5 rebates per product per household.  So...I'm all in.  5 of each of the 8 items.  $618.10 less 6% cash back = $518.01 - $600 rebates = $81.99 profit.  PLUS $110 in Kohl's Cash to spend in October!
  I think you transposed a number: $618.10 - 6% is $581.01, not $518.01. So you will make $18.99 in profit.

ETA: Ebates is giving 10% at Kohl's today!

you forgot the 15% coupon that OP posted.

Math doesn't look right here.. 6% cashback of 618.10 = 37.08 and not 100.09
Also rebates will be $480 ($12 * 40) and not $600

This is how much I calculated if you buy 5 of each item

$ 577.66 + tax - $ 480 rebate - $110 Kohls cash back - $25 Yes2You - 6% cash back =   You make around $ 30 (more or less based on your tax %)

eljamesyu said:   the rebate form looks weird. How do we tally the total rebate amount if we want to submit multiple items and multiple quantities?
  You don't need to tally it on the rebate form. The rebate center will figure that out based on the UPC's and on how many items are on the receipt. Be sure to keep photocopies of everything you send in.

all except slow cooker have bad reviews...is it even worth?

prastogi2012 said:   all except slow cooker have bad reviews...is it even worth?
  ah Nickel Ninety Eight 

how can i submit rebate? when i pick up in store, the lady told me the rebate receipt is online becuase you bought online, so the machine don't print out the rebate receipt. but i don't see where can i print the rebate receipt?. thanks

spitfiresuz said:   

Oops...yes, thank you!

tinhnguoi said:   how can i submit rebate? when i pick up in store, the lady told me the rebate receipt is online becuase you bought online, so the machine don't print out the rebate receipt. but i don't see where can i print the rebate receipt?. thanks

your confirmation email when you ordered is your receipt. print that out.  you paid online correct? then you got a receipt in your e-mail.

donrull said:   
spitfiresuz said:   

Oops...yes, thank you!

plus  $30 in Yes2Rewards cash too.

donrull said:   
spitfiresuz said:   

Oops...yes, thank you!

Rebate is $12 per item, max per item is $60 (x 5 units)  8 x $60 is $480.

where are you getting $600 in rebates from?

how do we submit the rebate form? one rebate form for ALL 40 items (in case we want max out the deal)??

eljamesyu said:   how do we submit the rebate form? one rebate form for ALL 40 items (in case we want max out the deal)??
 By mail. See rebate form for details. READ THE REBATE FORM. all the answers are on there. READ READ READ

MISTERCHEAP said:   
tinhnguoi said:   how can i submit rebate? when i pick up in store, the lady told me the rebate receipt is online becuase you bought online, so the machine don't print out the rebate receipt. but i don't see where can i print the rebate receipt?. thanks

your confirmation email when you ordered is your receipt. print that out.  you paid online correct? then you got a receipt in your e-mail.

yes,, i paid it's online....... however i saw on the website " The packing slip received with your Kohls.com order is your receipt for returns and proof of purchase for rebates.  Your order confirmation email is not a valid receipt." ??? so confirmation email, is it  work for rebate? thanks

Unavailable for me?

tinhnguoi said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes,, i paid it's online....... however i saw on the website " The packing slip received with your Kohls.com order is your receipt for returns and proof of purchase for rebates.  Your order confirmation email is not a valid receipt." ??? so confirmation email, is it  work for rebate? thanks

I'd play it safe and contact Kohls' 800# and ask them.

stacytaylorninja said:   Unavailable for me?

what is unavailable?

Is there a way to get the 15% off without a smart phone?

my4mainecoons said:   Is there a way to get the 15% off without a smart phone?

yes, simply enter code SMS1871 in the promo code field.

Thanks. 
OK I figured it out, lol.
There are 8 items and they're not all listed in the OP. 
The list in the OP says there's a mini slow cooker but mini slow cooker = 1.5 qt cooker.

my4mainecoons said:   Thanks.  Is there a reason the 5 cup coffeemaker  isn't in the OP (other than bad reviews...)?
eta: looks like there's an electric knife and an electric can opener as well but I can't find the mini slow cooker on website and not shown on rebate form.

Just an oversight.

Slow cooker is on rebate form, 2nd item from top of list.  may be sold out if no longer on website. but rebate is valid.

1.5 is considered a mini size. full size are typically 4 qt and above.

I was thinking mini cooker would be like the Lil' Dipper but I read the reviews of the slow cooker and one said it holds 2 chicken breasts.
So bigger than Lil Dipper and smaller than full size. 

my4mainecoons said:   I was thinking mini cooker would be like the Lil' Dipper but I read the reviews of the slow cooker and one said it holds 2 chicken breasts.
So bigger than Lil Dipper and smaller than full size. 

the dipper one is an itzy-bitzy cooker, this one is teensy weensy. 

T&C say rebate is in form of bank check or visa gc.
I *think* the rebates came as bank checks the last time I did them but it was only for one item at a time. 
I wonder if its based on rebate dollar amount like Staples did before they went to all visa gc.

I'm going through Discover.  Discover is only 5% but you can redeem $20 in Discover cash back for $25 in gc.
More than makes up for the 1% difference at eBates where its now 6%.
I hope Discover notices and keeps sending me monthly Kohls cash. 

not to beat a dead horse... but if 1.5 qt is mini-cooker then the Lil Dipper is micro-cooker.

BUMP LAST DAY FOR SALE!!

Got part of my order today, a box with 2 Slow Cookers and 5 Toasters.

One of the slow cookers is clearly a return or used, resent out. Packing tape all over it, a part protruding out the side of the cardboard box. 

Compared to the factory sealed one, you can definitely tell this was someone else's headache.

Then dealing with Kohls 800# customer service (outsourced overseas it would seem) is another PITA.

Telling me to return it, but I don't want to be penalized for any Kohls Cash I earned or the small amount I used towards payment on the order.   I'd just exchange it, but it is past the order dates for the rebate.

UGH! Bottom line, if you ordered a bunch of these to max out the rebates, check your shipments when they come in and pull EACH out of the box to make sure you didn't get stuck with a 'regifted and retaped' box.

I never received order confirmation, and the Kohl Cash Reward coupon via email. Chatted with their chat team and they resent, but still no luck. Anybody has the same issue?

My email account seems working fine and I am getting emails from other senders...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017