Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Macy's: Lowest price of the season + 5 day specials

http://www1.macys.com 

Macy's is having the Lowest Price of the Season Sale with huge savings in most departments. For orders under $99, opt for free in-store pickup or add a beauty item from $4.00 to your cart to receive free shipping on entire purchase. Department Savings

Member Summary

Macys
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I always laugh at the "lowest price of the season" sales...  if you look at the fine print, it usually says something like "for the purposes of this sale, 'season' is defined as the duration of the sale".

Uhhh...  so these are the lowest prices DURING THIS SALE.

effing marketing people...

If you add a beauty item for free shipping you can always call cancel the beauty item before it ships.

bobbybore said:   If you add a beauty item for free shipping you can always call cancel the beauty item before it ships.
  I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip!

Or you could just have the beauty item pick up in store (any store) and don't pick it up. They will automatically cancel the beauty order, and you get a refund for that even without calling them. You still get the free shipping.

vgoel said:   Or you could just have the beauty item pick up in store (any store) and don't pick it up. They will automatically cancel the beauty order, and you get a refund for that even without calling them. You still get the free shipping.
  Well now I know! Macy's is one of my favorite stores, which I'm sure you all can tell by the way I always post for them, so this info is very useful. Thank you so much for the tip 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017