This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Erligpowht Stage Lights Rotating Magic Effect Disco Ball Light w/ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker  $6.99 A/C at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Erligpowht Stage Lights Rotating Magic Effect Disco Ball Light w/ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker 
$6.99 A/C
https://www.amazon.com/Erligpowht-Rotating-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00YEE1YYY

Sold by ErligpowhtDirect and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Rotating Disco Ball Light with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for $6.99 plus free shipping with Amazon Prime. 
Promo code: 3JVR6DAN

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm gonna give it a try. It will be great for the halloween party, thanks OP.

I just looked it up and saw the "Frequently Bought Together" stuff: This light, a garlic/ginger press and a ping pong paddle with case. That's friggin' funny!

In for 1 - thanks!

Coupon only good for 1, and only one time use.

Just received it. It is cute. Speaker has no volume control and is a low volume. There is suppose to be a FM tuner, but there are no instructions on how to use the device at all so I cannot figure out how to use the radio feature. It did connect successfully to our cell phone by bluetooth and it did successfully play our tunes. The lights worked and the sphere did turn. But on occasion I had to nudge the sphere to get it to start to rotate. Have not tried the memory slot yet.

Novelty item for conversation... worth the $7 just for the heck of it.

FWjunkie2 said:   Just received it. It is cute. Speaker has no volume control and is a low volume. There is suppose to be a FM tuner, but there are no instructions on how to use the device at all so I cannot figure out how to use the radio feature. It did connect successfully to our cell phone by bluetooth and it did successfully play our tunes. The lights worked and the sphere did turn. But on occasion I had to nudge the sphere to get it to start to rotate. Have not tried the memory slot yet.

Novelty item for conversation... worth the $7 just for the heck of it.

I did find these instructions online....if you can decipher them

FM radio: with radio reception starts the speaker if it turns him on. To adjust the individual radio stations, you have in FM mode once the play/pause button and then the auto-scan starts. With pressing the plus/minus keys in the FM volume changing fashion then, after a successful search, the individual channels.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017