$19.00 AR

Promo Code: EMCENGN43

Less expensive than this popular front page deal

Up to 300+300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
Flexible dual-band lag-free entertainment
Powerful Online Multitasking

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was reading the reviews on Newegg and 20% were rated 1 out of 5 eggs. Only 46% rated it 5 out of 5.

Anybody have one? The price is very good.

I've had two that were refurbished. One was goofy now and then but settled down and never acted up again. Haven't had issues with the other.

Be sure to send them FINAL INVOICE copy for rebate. I sent just a print of the order page from Newegg and they denied my rebate the last time this deal came about (May 2016?). So I am out $20 and the router cost ended up being $40 for me.

The router is ok for $40, would be great for $20. I got it for 5GHz band and use as an access point. The range could be better, but other than that no complaints.

I got this router for $20 bucks this year. I love this router there is no complain at all.

Code did not work.

mmkharadi said:   EMCENGN43 IS CORRECT CODE
Yes it is, just as shown in the first post.

Can this replace Verizon Fios router? Is it better? I'm a novice at this.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016