• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (32.79kB)
Disclaimer
Back Again, Sam's Club is offering 50% Off Annual Sam's Club Membership on sale for only $22.50! 

1. Click ShopNow button, enter your email address & click on "Get Offer"
  2. You will receive an email with a promo code for 50% off membership
  3. Print out the email and take to your local Sam's Club to redeem

*Join as a new Sam's Savings member and receive 50% off the $45 cost of the annual membership. This Sam's Savings membership is valid for one year from date of activation and renewal cost will be at the Sam's Savings membership fee at the time of renewal. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. Bring this email to your local club to redeem the offer when you join Sam's Club. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. WalMart and Sam's Club employees are not eligible for this offer. Void if copied, purchased or sold.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I guess renewal doesn't qualify then? At least my local warehouse employees doesn't let me use it.

rated:
eddyroot said:   I guess renewal doesn't qualify then? At least my local warehouse employees doesn't let me use it.
  If your married and your wife has the secondary card she should qualify then add yourself as the secondary person

rated:
For those who have the AMEX savings offer, today is the last day for the free membership ($45 statement credit for $45 purchase).

rated:
DealMavenGuru said:   For those who have the AMEX savings offer, today is the last day for the free membership ($45 statement credit for $45 purchase).
  Is in-club membership price still $45 for AMEX offer to work? I am not going for the plus this time.  

rated:
Says it expired on Oct 2

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016