• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerbuilt-2-Ton-Cable-Puller-Come-Along...

The Powerbuilt 2 ton cable puller is a heavy-duty overbuilt workhorse ready to take on the toughest jobs in the field or on the worksite. Its perfect for building and repairing fences, for pulling and positioning heavy machinery and appliances and for safely securing loads. Durable steel construction reduces warping and misalignment and extends service life in harsh conditions.

Powerbuilt Tools are Serious Tools for Serious Work. Millions of Powerbuilt products are used every day around the globe, on the job, at home and in the garage. Powerbuilt tools are built with the performance, features, fit and finish to satisfy the most demanding users. No matter which Powerbuilt tool you select, you will enjoy the added confidence of knowing that all Powerbuilt tools and equipment meet or exceed applicable standards set by the US Government and American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Ready to get serious? Get Powerbuilt tools! 

-One piece high strength steel frame with heavy duty steel bolts

-Drop-forged steel triple hooks with safety latches

-Double gear pawls on self-aligning steel spool

-12' x 3/16" aircraft grade braided steel cable

-Thumb control release for maximum safety

Got one of these last time around. I was surprised at how well its built for under $20

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not a bad deal for what it is. I'm not trying to tc, but a 2-ton winch like this is way more limited than a 4-ton or bigger. If you plan using it to winch out a stuck vehicle, for example, you'll definitely want a stronger model.

rated:
I used something quite similar to this (mine was from Harbor Freight) to raise a portion of my dock out of the lake after a bad storm, and it worked wonderfully.   I probably saved $1K to $2K over having a guy with a barge do the job.   It wasn't easy, but without the 2 ton cable winch, I could not have done it at all, so it was well worth the money.

rated:
nice

rated:
~~How can you compare a 2 ton lift to a 4 ton lift.. Hence the 2 ton limit. Pretty good price if you ask my opinion.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016