• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

As far as the Stufz Stuffed Hamburger Maker you may want to think twice for a couple reasons. The unit is $5 plus $4 shipping and some change in tax (so ~$9.75), BUT it's available with prime shipping on Amazon for $4.49 ( Just a heads up, though - the reviews don't sound too hot. Maybe it would be better to spend a couple bucks more for this one -

Slightly off topic, but I've been making some damn delicious burgers compliments of this fine product:
You can probably find it in your local grocer - I get mine at Meijer for (I think) around $4 or so.

The same bug zapper is at Harbor Freight for $3.99 regular price, usually $1.99 with coupon or sometimes free with purchase.

Rest of the stuff looks pretty cool though. Thanks =)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016