PNY 240GB SSD for $49.99 with Ebay $15off$60 Coupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg on eBay has PNY CS1311 2.5" 240GB for $64.99.  eBay is currently running a promotion to take $15 off $60 purchase paid with paypal.  Use that coupon to bring the cost down to $49.99

Product Link On Ebay

Ebay Coupon Promotion

Good luck.

Member Summary

PNY 240GB SSD
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › PNY
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stop trying to hijack the other guy's thread

Isnt PNY a clothing brand?

TellyTubby said:   Stop trying to hijack the other guy's thread
  Other guy's thread has no mention of an SSD deal.

Moreover, this is the best price on a 240GB SSD I've seen yet, so I'm thankful to OP for his efforts.

Needed one of these and you post was very timely!
Thank you!

ChinaRider said:   
TellyTubby said:   Stop trying to hijack the other guy's thread
  Other guy's thread has no mention of an SSD deal.

Moreover, this is the best price on a 240GB SSD I've seen yet, so I'm thankful to OP for his efforts.

So in your world you expect a separate thread for every different product on eBay that costs over $60 for which you could use this coupon? Couldn't you just go to eBay and search for what you want? 

TellyTubby said:    Couldn't you just go to eBay and search for what you want? 

Yep, I sure could.  But with a topic alert for 'SSD,' Fat Wallet does all the work for me and this thread triggered my topic alert whereas the other thread did not.

Not sure why you care so much anyway.  I never understood posters who take the time to reply only to say negative things that do nothing to help other people find deals...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017