Office Depot live 10/2 NuVision 8.9" Hybrid Tablet/PC (32GB, Win 10) $89.99 (.com/Store)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NuVision HD Wi Fi Tablet 8.9 Screen 32GB Storage Windows 10 by Office Depot OfficeMax
Disclaimer
LIVE SUNDAY

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/324551/NuVision-HD-Wi-Fi-T...

Item # 324551 
OfficeMax # 25185415
Manufacturer # TM890W515L  

diagonal screen size 8 inches
storage capacity 32 GB
tablet processor number Quad-Core Z3735F
image file formats jpeg
height 9.15 inches
processor brand Intel
hard drive type Solid State Drive
tablet operating system details Windows 10
Product Condition new
width 5.8 inches
Product Line tablet

tablet processor model Intel
computer battery type lithium-ion
depth 0.78 inches
video graphics Intel
wired connectivity none
manufacturer NuVision
integrated speakers Yes
postconsumer recycled content 0%
front camera/webcam Yes
wireless connectivity 802.11b/g
model TM890W515L
weight 25.6 oz
brand name NuVision
tablet processor speed 1.83 GHz
Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready) yes
screen type IPS HD
processor type Intel Atom
maximum battery life 8 hours
screen resolution 1280 x 800
memory card reader yes
total recycled content 0%
memory GB GB
processor model Quad-Core Z3735F
ports USB 3.0
audio playback file formats MP3
warranty length 1-year limited
video playback file formats mp4
audio hardware Waves MaxxAudio
Touchscreen Yes

Member Summary

NuVision 8.9" Hybrid Tablet/PC (32GB, Win 10)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a bad little PC/laptop/tablet. Bought two of them a few weeks ago for the same $89. Obviously low-end, but the fact that it's a "real" Windows PC for under $100 is amazing. I gave one to my son to take to college classes for notetaking. Since the whole campus is covered in WiFi, anything he types into OneNote immediately syncs to the expensive, full-sized laptop in the dorm room he does his real work on, and if he drops/breaks/loses this, we're out $89.

NuVision TM890W515L Tablet PC NuVision
Disclaimer
2GB RAM according to Manufacturer.

Nice, thanks.

does it come with the keyboard shown in the pics?

alexnguyenseattle said:   does it come with the keyboard shown in the pics?

yes it does.

elecconnec said:   Not a bad little PC/laptop/tablet. Bought two of them a few weeks ago for the same $89. Obviously low-end, but the fact that it's a "real" Windows PC for under $100 is amazing. I gave one to my son to take to college classes for notetaking. Since the whole campus is covered in WiFi, anything he types into OneNote immediately syncs to the expensive, full-sized laptop in the dorm room he does his real work on, and if he drops/breaks/loses this, we're out $89.
I own the Nextbook Flex 8.9 (paid $70 a few months ago), and I gotta say, that size keyboard and touchpad is not fun to use. If it's going to be used for typing, it kind of defeats the purpose. I'd go with a 10 or 11.6 inch model at a minimum. Cheap models can be had at similar prices. Refurb 11.6's only cost $120-150.

I do think it's funny he owns a laptop, but needs another one to take to class? Wasn't that the point of getting a laptop in the first place...?

This tablet is far lighter than most notebooks, even the lighter ~3lbs Airs, Yoga 700s, etc.

Pretty much the only notebook that is near this weight range is the smallest LG Gram.

Add notebooks (paper), books, writing supplies, lunch, etc into a backpack and you'd understand why having an ultralight tabet with a good keyboard for fast typing is a great 2nd device to have.

Keyboard is one of the better ones I've tried. Faster than the Surface's, reliable, non-flexing. The angle the tablet is docked is decent, leaning backwards enough to allow the screen to be easily viewed.

The Keyboard is an extra. Great deal. Looks like I'll wait for the Nextbook Flex 8.9 for lower price.

In-store only now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017