• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Been watching this for a few weeks.  Finally on "sale".  It has probably been cheaper.  http://www.sears.com/die-cast-aluminum-router-table/p-00937596000P , neither high- or low-end.  Some reviews suggest not working w/ their non-Craftsman router but others say as long as you have a 3-hole base w/ holes spaced 4" you are good to go.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Die Cast Aluminum Router Table (91.37kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own one of these. I'm thinking that thumbnail photo that is currently in the quick summary is not the same model.

The table pic posted by Virgil27 is totally wrong. That is a cheap product regularly on eBay for $50 (though sometimes they slip in "Craftsman" into the description perhaps to deceive, perhaps innocently. I posted a link to the photo (or just see the whole page @ Sears. com) in the summary but can't figure out a) how to remove Virgil27's photo or b) upload my own.

EDIT so either Virgil27 or mods (or they're one and same!) corrected, so we are good and thx either way.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016