• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman Fiberglass Long Handle Transfer Shovel
$14.99 in-store p/u

The Craftsman Fiberglass Long Handle Transfer Shovel is designed for performance in outdoor projects. The steel-reinforced fiberglass handle and 13-gauge, heavy-duty steel blade will stand up to years of hard work. The wide, square blade transfers dirt, rocks and other materials efficiently, while the over-sized step and cushion mid- and end-grips provide comfort and support. This item is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

man, had it open in one browser at $14.99, and had opened another because my username was saved, and the price jumped to $25. It jumped in the other too, but to have the different prices right in front of me. :-/ took a screen grab if i decide to call. This shovel tends to not drop in price as much as the pointed style shovel.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016