• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
WOW , thanks canceling my Macys order

Has it ever been cheaper than this ?

rated:
[q=underprivileged;19649744 said]
Has it ever been cheaper than this ?

As far as I can tell, this is the lowest the silver bundle has gone. Since I am not sure how soon Bloomingdale's order will arrive, I'll stick with my Amazon order since I need this for guests next week (and in-store pick up is not convenient for me).
But if you don't need it right away, this is definitely the best deal available.
Only the silver bundle seems to go on sale. Other colors generally stay around $199 although the Amazon choice of colors is less than $150.

rated:
Is it worth buying somethng that takes only the manufacturer's cartridges? It's like buying Keurig 2.0 or an HP printer.

rated:
russ0519 said:   Is it worth buying somethng that takes only the manufacturer's cartridges? It's like buying Keurig 2.0 or an HP printer.

Like Keurig or HP you can get "compatible" Nespresso pods.
Alternatively, you can get a reusable capsule to use with your own coffee.
With the included aeroccino milk frother - normally $79.99 on its own - this bundle is a great value and gives you the option of coffee, espresso or cappuccino (and variations of each).
It's a matter of personal preference..

rated:
Really wish I had gotten a chance to give Nespresso a chance. I've had a Keurig for 3 years and, unfortunately, it is working great. Can't convince myself to pick this up...

rated:
In recliner.
Watching football.
Just bought this.
Unsure why.

rated:
any good deals on the nespresso capsules? i'm running low...

rated:
$36.99 from N 4 U for 50 via Amazon  cheapest pods i have seen

rated:
DEAD!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016