• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Comforter Sale at Macys.com!  3 and 8 Pc Bed-In Bag sets from $10.xx AC (YMMV: Must purchase $50 of eligible items to redeem $20 coupon - Eligible means it MUST show "$20 OFF $50 CODE: MORE" on the item.  Offer Expires 10/2.

Some comforters are available in store (free pick up) while others are available for delivery ($9.99 per order + $3.00 per comforter.)  Add a Beauty item for free shipping, but $3.00 surcharges will not be removed.  Maximize savings by staying as close to $50 as possible.  A good filler is the Tommy Hilfiger corded pillow @ $6.97; Heck, buy 8 pillows for $36 AC ($4.50 each!) Mix and match to get the best deal!!

Quality is decent but not high-end, but $16 for an 8 pc comforter and sheet set?  Looks great!

Macy's Bed in Bag Sets 

3 PC Sets at $17.97 (pre-coupon; $10.77 AC)
Central Park 

Tommy Hilfiger Corded Pillows 

More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought 2 8-piece sets (Christmas gifts) with a $5 beauty item. Free shipping and no $3 surcharge - just tax. Thanks OP. My total with tax was $47.86. ***Disclaimer states final may be more***

I can't get the codes to work for me.

The codes don't work if even one of the items in your cart did not display the 20 off 50 code, or if any one item in your cart is listed as excluded.  It took me an hour to figure it out; I feel like they do this and we won't notice and complete the transaction......Kind of like a car dealer offering a great price on ONE car, selling the others at a higher price.  Bait and Switch? Almost.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016