• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

VIZIO - 58" Class (57.5" Diag.) LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HDTV - Black

VIZIO D-Series D58u-D3 4K Ultra HD TV: Watch your favorite movies and TV shows on this VIZIO 4K Ultra HD TV with an expansive 2160p resolution. Built-in Wi-Fi and VIZIO Internet Apps Plus« make it ultrasimple to stream Ultra HD video.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own the 50" version of this TV and really enjoy it. I don't think you can beat it at this price point. It doesn't have the V-cast which is a good think in my opinion. It has the Amazon Video app, Netflix, Vudu , and YouTube that broadcast in 4k.

It's has a really good picture for HD content; however,ástandard definition isn't great. This is a non-factor for me and most people I know since everything I watch is in HD now. Also, it has one of the lowest input lags ever measured for you gamers out there. Just make sure you use HDMI port 5 to get the lowest input lag (even though the other 4 HDMI ports are really low too).

Out of stock, deal expired.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016