• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link  Sale Valid from Sept. 29 - Oct. 05

FREE Pickup if select Ship to Store or Purchase $45 for free shipping.

~~These basic night lights will never go out of style and will complement any home decor. The LED technology brings a higher Lumen output while keeping electric costs down. Save energy, Save money.
•Stays cool to the touch, preventing burns
•Built in photo sensor allows the light to turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn
•Offers 5 Lumens and emits a bright white color, adding a nice glow to any room
•Environmentally friendly with no bulb to replace and uses only 0.4-Watt max
•Uses over 90% less electricity compared to a 7W bulb

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Same price at WalMart.com. WM sold two versions of this 4-pack in the store last year. Model 10244 has so-called 'daylight' (5500K) colored LEDs. Model 10238 has 'soft-white' (they claim 2800K). Both cast a cooler light (moonlight?) than incandescent lamps. I've had both for over two years and like them, they replaced 4W/7W bulb units. Note: these LED nightlights do not have polarized blades, so you can point them up or down.

rated:
dollartree FEIT LED automatic light $1/1pack

rated:
ordered two sets. thanks OP.

rated:
A 4 watt clear incandescent night light produces around 14 lumens. The one in this deal only produces 5 lumens. I bought an LED night light a few years ago from Home Depot that looks exactly the same. It had only 1 LED bulb and it was way too dim to use. This may be a newer, brighter version though.

rated:
Nice!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/White-Automatic-Dusk-to-Dawn-LED-Nigh... $1 more and rated at 100,000 hours vs 30,000 for the $5.97 Pack OP listed.

rated:
The Meridian LED has a Lifetime Warranty. US company.

The LED's listed by HRJ77 just above this reply, have no warranty, so, they can claim whatever hours of use.

Meridian warranty used to be $1 per LED and send it back to Meridian . Not sure if that is worth the expense or just start over with new.

I have 8 Meridian's, 8-9 years good, only a couple have failed.

$5.97 is the normal price. This is not a sale.

rated:
I did not read the description carefully before I order.  Now I find these lights do NOT come with bulbs. Can someone tell me what LED bulbs do I need?

TIA

rated:
confused200 said:   I did not read the description carefully before I order.  Now I find these lights do NOT come with bulbs. Can someone tell me what LED bulbs do I need?

TIA

Confused200 - If you ordered the item mentioned in the OP, they have a LED chip installed where the lamp base would be. You don't have to buy bulbs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016