• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Philips Norelco - Multigroom 5100 All-In-One Trimmer Grooming Kit - Black/Silver

Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100: This all-in-one grooming kit comes with 4 attachments and 3 combs so you can conveniently trim facial hair. The nose trimmer easily clips on so you can remove unwanted nose and ear hair.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good price.  I see Amazon lowered theirs to match.  I bought this a year ago and like it but I would say the beard trimmer is not as smooth as a Braun I replaced...like the blades aren't quite as sharp.  The lithium ion is a good feature at that price also, so there is no slowing down before it dies...rights strong right until it dies!

showing $29.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016