• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.ebay.com 

must use or lose by 11/2/16.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks for this. i did not know that you could buy a gift card with eBay bucks. is there a way to purchase a specific amount and not the predetermined $15, $20, etc?

rated:
golgo1313 said:   thanks for this. i did not know that you could buy a gift card with eBay bucks. is there a way to purchase a specific amount and not the predetermined $15, $20, etc?

not sure on that, but if you have $23 in eBay Bucks and get a $25 eBay GC, you just pay $2 oop.

rated:
At this time is there any restriction about buying another merchant's gift card thru paypal digital gifts with those Bucks?  I know that sometime this month they are going to start enforcing the change of terms for regular eBay gift cards that will no longer be allowed to purchase any type of gift cards like Best Buy, Lowe's etc.

rated:
ljderm said:   At this time is there any restriction about buying another merchant's gift card thru paypal digital gifts with those Bucks?  I know that sometime this month they are going to start enforcing the change of terms for regular eBay gift cards that will no longer be allowed to purchase any type of gift cards like Best Buy, Lowe's etc.

This round you can still buy gift cards (eBay and 3rd party) w/ eBay bucks, but next round (after Jan 1st) you wont be able to. You also can't *earn* eBay bucks when buying gift cards anymore as of October 1st. Slowly eBay is cannibalizing everything that made them worth using.

rated:
Basically one cannot roll over the Bucks via buying eBay giftcards.

One glaring weakness with Buck program is that one must use ALL within 30 days of issuance.  So many folks including I rolled the Bucks with 30-day expiration date into something that does not expire...

rated:
BPH789 said:   Basically one cannot roll over the Bucks via buying eBay giftcards.

One glaring weakness with Buck program is that one must use ALL within 30 days of issuance.  So many folks including I rolled the Bucks with 30-day expiration date into something that does not expire...

and the eBay GC already cannot be used on some favorite items for which eventually spending the eBay GC was made extremely easy.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016