This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

RhinoRamp Car Ramps $27.99 FS Pepboys through Ebay.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BACK ALIVE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flotool-RhinoRamp-12-000-lb-Ramps-11909/...

Sturdy, durable RhinoRamps allow for reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle. Structural foam plastic construction makes these ramps strong enough to handle loads of 8,000 or 12,000 pound GVW (gross vehicle weight) capacity, depending on model. CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage. 17 degree incline allows for low clearance vehicles. Great for cars, pick-ups, sport-utilities and vans.

• Portable automotive ramps with a rugged and structural design
  • Provides reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle as well as nestability for maximum storage space
  • CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage
  • 17 degree incline provides easy use for low clearance vehicles
  • 12,000 pound GVW (gross vehicle weight) capacity

Member Summary

RhinoRamp Car Ramps
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gambit3 said:   BACK ALIVE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flotool-RhinoRamp-12-000-lb-Ramps-11909/... 

Sturdy, durable RhinoRamps allow for reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle. Structural foam plastic construction makes these ramps strong enough to handle loads of 8,000 or 12,000 pound GVW (gross vehicle weight) capacity, depending on model. CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage. 17 degree incline allows for low clearance vehicles. Great for cars, pick-ups, sport-utilities and vans.

• Portable automotive ramps with a rugged and structural design
  • Provides reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle as well as nestability for maximum storage space
  • CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage
  • 17 degree incline provides easy use for low clearance vehicles
  • 12,000 pound GVW (gross vehicle weight) capacity

I use these often and they are great! Any concerns of them breaking can be relieved by using jack stands... Which you should!

At 12000 lb rating, I would hope there are no concerns of them breaking unless you have a really heavy vehicle.  In which case, I'd only use jackstands.  I don't think I have ever heard that you need to use jackstands with ramps...that's the point of using ramps over jacks.

peterskm said:   At 12000 lb rating, I would hope there are no concerns of them breaking unless you have a really heavy vehicle.  In which case, I'd only use jackstands.  I don't think I have ever heard that you need to use jackstands with ramps...that's the point of using ramps over jacks.

Read the reviews. They collapse for some. I would not buy them.

I have two already and i am going to buy two more. To change differential oil and transmission oil, you need the car to be level. Most jack stands are slightly different, so four jack stands cannot hold the car level. Also it is dangerous. I plan to jack up one end first and slide in 2 ramps (my car is low), place 2 jack stands underneath it, remove drain and fill plugs, jack up the other end, slide in 2 more ramps, place 2 more jack stands under the car. Next fill the fluid to the proper level, install the plugs. etc. If anybody has a better idea, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

EradicateSpam said:   
peterskm said:   At 12000 lb rating, I would hope there are no concerns of them breaking unless you have a really heavy vehicle.  In which case, I'd only use jackstands.  I don't think I have ever heard that you need to use jackstands with ramps...that's the point of using ramps over jacks.

Read the reviews. They collapse for some. I would not buy them.

It looks like these have been redesigned.   I have the higher rated 12000 ones for trucks, but they don't look like these.  I can't imagine how they would collapse if used on level ground.   The lighter weight ones were only for 8000 lbs.   The higher weighted rated ones are slightly wider too making them easier to drive up with a car or truck.

Store plastic ramps indoors or completely covered because plastic hates sunlight, and even in the shade there's plenty of ultraviolet from sunlight.  

Why is it I see price US $33.99 ( not $27.99 ) on eBay site when I click the "Shop Now" button?

arulram said:   Why is it I see price US $33.99 ( not $27.99 ) on eBay site when I click the "Shop Now" button?
  Because you're a day late. Deal is over

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017