Disclaimer
Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat, UP500W for Smart Home, Works with Alexa

Sensi 500W 

Check with your utility company for rebate info.  $100  rebate in MA 

Check Available Rebate 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My utility pays $100 per. Did this a month ago, already got rebates, Citi Price Rewind here we come.

Met ed in PA Applicants who pay less than the $25 rebate amount for the programmable thermostat will receive a rebate for the amount paid.

No rebate for Eversource CT customers. Booo.

I highly recommend reading the 1 Star Reviews before purchasing. Very few people will have issues, but the 1 Star reviews describe specific scenarios where this thermostat will simply not work for you. If you are one of those few people, you will probably appreciate knowing before purchasing.

The one 1-star rating describes exactly what happened to me. I have a two-wire, heating only system. I did not know that thermostat requires C-wire in this setup. I bought it and had to add the C-wire myself. It seemed to be daunting task. It turned out pretty easy with right tool.

I have this thermostat and absolutely love it. Has never lost connection since install 6 months ago. Being able to raise or lower thermostat when out of town for a long weekend and then set it on the trip home is a huge savings.  Very easy WiFi setup without having to access your router and deal with port forwarding!

Great thermostat. Unlike the Nest, this doesn't require the third wire (C-wire) (I only have a 2 wire control for my boiler). Instructions are very easy to follow, app works great, I would buy again

I am seeing $129 as the lowest price on Amazon.   Dead?

Price bumped to $129? Amazon strikes again??

Same unit with wall plate available at homedepot
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Emerson-Sensi-Wi-Fi-Programmable-Ther...
Massachusetts do have 100$ rebate.

Just got one at Home Depot.com. Showing as a special buy until 10/18 I believe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017