• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Starting at 9AM, Dell refurbished computers is offering 40% Off any Dell Laptop $299+  with coupon code "LAP40$299".

Deal Notes: Valid 10/05/2016, 9:00 AM CST to 10/09/2016, 11:59 PM CST

For example, you can get the Dell Latitude E6520 w/ 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Win 7 Pro on sale $319.00, now $191.40 after coupon. Please note each item is an individual refurbished item and so this example is just for reference and may be sold when you click the link.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The "newest" i7 they have is from q3'13. And the laptop it's in costs over a grand! LMAO!!! Even after 40% off, it's only a $50 for a a brand new i7 (q3'16)...

rated:
kdn102 said:   The "newest" i7 they have is from q3'13. And the laptop it's in costs over a grand! LMAO!!! Even after 40% off, it's only a $50 for a a brand new i7 (q3'16)...
  Yeah there are plenty of laptops that don't make sense cost wise, but at the lower end of the spectrum there are some deals.  i7's in a laptop really aren't worth it unless you are buying a really expensive gaming laptop with a top end graphics card.  I guess you could have some work task that would benefit from an i7 but there again, if you need heavy processing there are probably other requirements that would push one towards desktops again.  

Personally I wouldn't get one even then, it's just too much of a trade off when you can spend way less on an equivalent desktop and then only have to change your graphics card in a couple years. To each there own though, I'm sure someone has a task that needs it and also needs the portability of a laptop.

rated:
There is nothing. You have a better chance getting refurb from eBay for cheaper price.

rated:
ANY GOOD DEALS FOR A BASIC BARE BONE LAPTOP? i'LL ONLY USE IT TO SURF THE WEB & OFFICE TASKS & WATCH MOVIES. THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS

rated:
wepeer said:   ANY GOOD DEALS FOR A BASIC BARE BONE LAPTOP? i'LL ONLY USE IT TO SURF THE WEB & OFFICE TASKS & WATCH MOVIES. THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS
  Yeah if you go to the laptop page and sort by core i5 and then probably add 4GB as a sort option as that is a minimum you will want to web browsing, especially if like me you like to open 20 tabs at a time.  Pretty much any of those at the bottom of the list will be reasonable. Hopefully you don't mind 14" screens because it looks like the prices for the 15.6" screens with i5's are too high to justify not buying a new one instead. 

Also it's best if you can catch these Dell Refurb sales on day one early because the best priced units move quickly.

rated:
kdn102 said:   The "newest" i7 they have is from q3'13. And the laptop it's in costs over a grand! LMAO!!! Even after 40% off, it's only a $50 for a a brand new i7 (q3'16)...
  When these discount codes come out either they adjust the price or good laptop becomes out of stock, Dell CIO also a member on Fatwallet 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016